TAFCOP Portal - tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in how many sim cards are active in your name (Check Active SIM Status)
Check Active SIM Status, TAFCOP Portal login, TAFCOP portal, tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in, TAFCOP portal aadhaar card, TAFCOP portal login, tri sim check, TAFCOP Portal Login to Check Active Mobile Connection, tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Status, Services Available, Benefits and Purpose How many sims are active in your name, how many sim cards you have, How many sim cards are running in your name,
What is the TAFCOP portal?
The TAF-COP portal has been started by the Department of Mobile Telecommunications in India, through this portal, customer security and redressal of complaints are taken care of, along with a maximum of 9 SIM cards can be in the name of a person in India. In which if a person wants to know how many SIM cards are currently active in his name, then he can check through TAF-COP, for this the customer has to go to tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in from where you can check your SIM card online can know about
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has taken several measures to protect the interests of customers by ensuring proper allocation of telecom resources by Telecom Service Providers (TSPs) and to ensure reduction in frauds. As per the extant guidelines, individual mobile customers can register a maximum of nine mobile connections in their name.
tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in website has been developed to help the customers to check the number of mobile connections working in their name and take necessary action to regularize their excess mobile connections, if any . However, the primary responsibility of handling the Customer Acquisition Form (CAF) rests with the service providers.
Overview TAFCOP portal
|Post Name||TAFCOP Portal Login to Check Active Mobile Connections|
|Portal Name||TAFCOP Portal|
|TAFCOP Full Form||Telecom Analytics For Fraud Management & Consumer Protection|
|Introduced||Department of Telecommunications|
|Beneficiaries||Telecom Subscribers & TAFCOP Registered Connection|
|Benefits||Reliable, Secure, Affordable, and High-Quality Telecom Services|
how to check online how many sim card is in my name
TAF-COP portal has been started by the Government of India and the Department of Telecommunications to provide new facilities and security related guidelines and information to the mobile users. Through this portal, you can also find out how many SIM cards are currently running in your name. To check how many SIM cards are in your name, you can check by following the steps given here.
Step-1 First of all you have to go to tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in website
Step-2 Now the home page will open in front of you, in which you have to enter your
Step-3 After this you have to click on Request OTP
Step-4 Now an OTP has been received on your mobile, enter it
Step-5 After this, you have to click on Validate, after which a list of how many SIM cards are there in your name will appear in front of you.
how to block your sim card number
If you have multiple SIM cards in your name and you do not even know who has that SIM card or you want to block one number, then you can block any of your numbers through the online TAF-COP portal. Online facility has also been provided for this.
- To get your SIM card number closed, first you have to go to tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in website
- After this the home page will open in front of you
- In this your mobile number will be asked
- You enter any one number which is in your name
- Now an OTP will come on your mobile, enter it
- You have to enter mobile number and click on Validete
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, in which there will be a list of all your SIM card numbers, in this way
- Now here tick mark the number for which you want to report
- After that click on the report written here
- After this your numbers will be closed after being porus
- Through this process, you can report your number and get it closed.
Service list available through TAFCOP Portal
Through Indian Telecom TAFCOP Portal, SIM card and other types of service list which is available on tafcop portal, in this you can check how many SIM cards are there in your name, you can report your SIM card, you can get the SIM card closed. etc. see the list
- Subscribers who have more than nine multiple connections in their name will be notified through SMS.
- Subscriber having more than nine multiple connections in his name can take necessary action on the portal.
- Candidate can check the status of running SIM card on his/her Aadhaar card online by his/her mobile number.
- TAFCOP Portal has been launched to take necessary action to regularize the additional mobile connections, if any.
- TAFCOP Portal gives the citizens of the country the information about the Ford being done in their name with the SIM card. Means informs when there are more than 9 cards.
What to do to activate more than 9 sim cards
According to the new guidelines issued by the Department of Telecommunications (DoT), now you can start more than 9 SIM cards, for this the department has issued some guidelines through which you can follow the guidelines of the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) from 9 Can get more sim cards started in your name
For this, you have to fill a form, after which you can start more than 9 SIM cards in your name, here you have been given the guide line and form link issued by the Department of Telecommunications (DoT), download this form You fill this form after which you will be able to start more than 9 sim cards in your name. You this form whose name is CAF Form. You can also get this form from any sim card dealer
Check how many mobile number list shows with your name on TAFCOP Portal
How many SIM cards have been purchased in your name or with your Aadhaar card? How many sim cards are there in your name, it shows the list of only those sim cards which are currently active, the sim cards you bought long back and they are closed, TAFCOP Portal does not include them in the list, it only shows the name of a person. but shows active sim card only
- To find out how many SIM cards are active on Aadhaar card,
- first of all you have to visit the website of Telecom Department https://www.tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/.
- After this, the main page of the website will open in front of you, which will appear on your screen like this.
- After coming to the main page of the website, you have to enter your mobile number,
- while entering the mobile number which is linked to your Aadhaar card and you want to see the information of the SIM running on the Aadhaar card.
- After this, you have to click on the “Request OTP” button given below, after that a new page will open in front of you.
- After this, 6 digit OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- You have to fill OTP here, after that you have to click on the button of “Validate” given below,
- after that a new page will open in front of you.
- In this, the information of all the SIM cards running on your Aadhaar card will come. Here you can see how many sim cards are running in your name.
- And 2 numbers will appear from the front of the SIM card and 4 numbers from the back. So that if you have all the numbers then you have to come out by clicking on the “Logout” button given below.
- And if you have not taken this SIM then you will see three boxes below the SIM card number.
- Out of which you have to click on the option of “This is not my number” to switch off the SIM.
- After this, you can close the SIM card forever by entering your Aadhaar card number,
- in this way friends can see the information about the number of SIMs in your Aadhaar card by coming here on the portal.
- Along with this, if someone is using a fake SIM card from your Aadhaar card, then you can close the SIM card from here.
Advantages of TAF-COP
TAF-COP started by Telecommunications (DoT) has many advantages due to which telecommunication sim card connection security is maintained, along with any person can find out from his mobile only how many sim cards are active in his name, which makes it useless. The SIM card that is active in the Internet can also be closed, the report for the SIM card can also be done online etc. Other benefits have come from the launch of the TAF-COP portal.
FQAs - Taf Cop Portel
Q. What is Tafcop Portal?
Ans. - Portal launched by India Department of Telecommunications (DoT) on which service related to mobile SIM card number is available
Q. How to know how many SIM cards are active in my name?
Ans. If you do not know how many SIM cards are there in your name, then you have to go to TAF-COP online, after which you have to enter your current number, then you have to enter the OTP received and all the SIM card numbers starting with your name in front of you. List will come.
Q. I have multiple sim cards in my name, I want to deactivate any one sim card?
Ans, To get any of your SIM cards closed, you have to go to tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in, first enter your mobile number and log in, after that the list of all your mobile numbers will open in front of you, the number in which Select it to be closed and report it, you can get your number closed.
Q:- How to know how many sim is there in my aadhaar card?
Ans:- You can visit the official website of TAFCOP portal https://www.tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/ and enter your mobile number to check how many sim is being used on your aadhaar card.
Q:- How to block fake sim running on Aadhaar card?
Ans:- You will be able to check the information of the SIM card running on the Aadhaar card by visiting the TAFCOP portal. After this, you can turn off the SIM card number you are not using from here.
Q:- How to Login to TAFCOP Portal?
Ans:- You can login to TAFCOP Portal by visiting the official website of TAFCOP Portal https://www.tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/ and click on Login and enter your User ID and Password.